quarta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2006

I've never had one of these before so I'm not sure how it's gonna work yet... I kind of created it because of a random reason: I logged onto my friend Ola's blog last night and wanted to comment on something she'd written. But I didn't know you had to be registered to be able to do that. So I just followed the registration steps until I found out that I was effectively creating my own blog as I did so!! But I thought: "Why not!?". So here we are..



As I said, not sure how it's gonna work, nor IF it's gonna work but I'll just play it by ear... Probably be posting a bit in English and a bit in Portuguese... musings, articles, photos, song lyrics, links to other pieces... anything really. What the heck, I'll give it a try..!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário